Friday, August 16, 2019

August 16, 2019 - stop. rewind.


Well, stopping Imbruvica did not work for me. I have had immediate node swelling (5 lbs worth actually). And the most scary part is the pain. I counted over 60 nodes all over my body that I can feel and that hurt. HURT! Can’t even tell you. It’s getting worse by the day. So after talking to my Houston team this morning, we decided I need to restart my medication, get things under control again, and get back to Houston ASAP. I am going next Thursday, August 22. We are hoping the nodes will be controlled again, and we will discuss a new game plan. 
I’m in Montana right now which couldn’t have been better medicine for me. I don’t have to parent; I don’t have to do laundry; I don’t have to care for anyone but myself—and I get to do it in the most beautiful place in the US. I’ll keep you posted! Thank you for the support! I got this. 💪🏼

4 comments:

  1. Montana is such a great place for relaxing, restoration, and healing! I am glad you are their, Heidi! I'm hoping that swelling will go down asap! Love to you!- Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for pain free, quick response!
    Love you Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Enjoy the peacefulness! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know he through Mr Anderson, who he cured from Genital Herpes Virus. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or salient and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr James through  email address Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete